TikTok is a new kid in the social media world, and it has more than 1.5 billion downloads globally. TikTok users’ ultimate goal is to target teenagers and youngsters to show their musical talents. TikTok is an entertaining platform that helps to create different videos like lip-syncing, dancing, comedy, and mimics videos in a minimum length of 3 to 15 seconds and a maximum of 60 seconds.
TikTok is a great platform for marketers to advertise their brand and reach a wider audience. In 2019, TikTok launched its advertising feature since most brands use TikTok as an advertising platform to promote their product with unique and entertaining content.
Are you wondering if TikTok is the right platform for your business?
The following blog post can resolve your problems and queries. Definitely, you will get an idea to advertise your brand on TikTok.
Some Important statistics on TikTok
- TikTok has more than 800 million monthly active users
- TikTok is available in 150+ countries in 75 languages.
- On average, the user spends 52 minutes per day on TikTok.
- TikTok videos get 17 billion views per day.
- TikTok is the most downloaded app in the Google Play Store and App Store.
TikTok Advertising Formats
TikTok offers four types of advertising format for brands, which helps to increase brand awareness, build online relationships, enhance brand reach, and generate sales growth.
The campaign features are:
Brand Takeover ads:
It is the most powerful advertising format on TikTok that gains more reach within a short period. These ads will appear when the user enters the app. It allows only one video per category per day.
Hashtag Challenge Ads:
The main goal of this advertising format is to create user-generated content. With this ad, you can upload a video with unique and engaging challenges, which encourages your audience to participate and create their own content.
This ad format is similar to Snapchat and Instagram effects. It allows users to create videos with AR filters and effects for their videos. With this ad format, you can receive a wider audience to your TikTok account.
In-Feed Native Ads:
This type of ad appears at the bottom of organic TikTok videos or on the TikTok For You page, based on the type of product. You can add multiple calls to action which helps to encourage users to shop now, download apps, and visit your website through links.
Simple Steps to Advertise Your Brand On TikTok
- Create a TikTok Ads Account – Open the TikTok ads homepage and tap the “Create an Ad” option. Fill in the details of what it’s asking, then set up your ads account.
Are you ready to start your TikTok advertising!. Here are some simple steps for making and optimizing your TikTok ads more effective:
- Create TikTok Ad Campaign – If you enter the TikTok ads dashboard, you will create an ads campaign by clicking the campaign tab. You should choose the budget for the campaign.
- Set up TikTok Ad Group – Now, you need to create an ad group within the campaign. The targeting section allows you to define the target audience for your ads. You can set parameters such as location, gender, age, language, and more.
If you are new to this platform, it is harder to get more engagement for your ads. So, you can buy TikTok views cheap for your ads video, which helps to uplift your profile growth and get more visibility for your content within a short period.
- Design Your Ad – TikTok allows users to create an ad with high-quality images and videos. The basic formats of these ads are horizontal, vertical, and square format. Also, TikTok provides more than 300 background music options and video templates while making ads.
I hope the article will help you to know more about TikTok and its advertising features. Make sure to use this way to promote your brand or product on TikTok Ads.